November 30, 2012

Snowman Door Decor

Have you seen this snowman floating around Pinterest? I found him about 6 months ago and pinned it, intending to create him this year - - and I did! See?


I used 3 plain wreaths I found at the dollar store.  Then sprayed them white glossy spray paint. Using some jute, I tied the 3 wreaths together and then added a festive green scarf (also purchased at the dollar store.)  His hat was cut out of glitter cardboard-like sheets I found at the craft store. Do you like the technical term I used there? Then I glued 4 jingle bells to his hat because his hat needed a little something and hung him on my front door!

Really really really easy ... and cute too. I was bored of my normal holiday wreath I had been using on my front door for quite a few years. This is a nice change.

This is the second little project I've completed in the past week. I'm on a roll! I will show you the other project next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.