November 23, 2012

Black Friday Do's and Don'ts

Just don't.

It's such a waste of time.  I hate this day and all the subsequent news reports that will be on TV by the end of the day tellling us all about the latest stampede in a store to grab 1 of 5 low priced TV's/computers/etc.

I went shopping on Black Friday once. I didn't even go until 11am but I was still able to get the item I wanted - 2 prelit potted trees for my front porch - at the price that was listed in the store's ad.

So people, stay in your nice warm beds. Bake cookies with your kids. Christmastize your house. Watch a movie. Watch the news and laugh at all the idiots on TV freezing their asses off at 3 am to be the first in line. Stay home and save the gas.  Maybe then the stores will stop cramming Christmas down our throats in September!

Can I get an AMEN?


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.