November 27, 2012

Best Long Weekend Ever

Did you eat too much turkey and pumpkin pie? I certainly hope so. I loved this weekend. My house is ready for Christmas. I helped my mother organize her apartment. I even managed a dinner out with my sister one night - without kids - which is a rare event! Then we stopped at AC Moore which was bad, bad, bad ... And yesterday, I got a lot of shopping done. That's the best part about Cyber Monday - no crowds in the stores!

My most favorite purchase so far of the holiday season has to be the pet stockings I found on Etsy. This woman has some mad sewing skills and ships crazy fast. I ordered them on Wednesday afternoon (11/21) and they arrived on my doorstep yesterday!





I'm planning on personalizing the fish stocking for my two cats but haven't decided how just yet. They have to share. I only have 4 stocking holders on my mantle. I'm fairly certain they don't care.

I have lots more to share ... stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.