October 10, 2012

Delicious Pumpkin Muffins

Have you stumbled upon this delicious recipe yet? I've seen it everywhere online, including Facebook.  Two ingredients. That's it. They even taste better than the pumpkin muffins I purchased from my grocery store's bakery a few weeks ago - and everything from this bakery is typically very good. But not this time. These muffins are better!


Two ingredients.

A spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin. That's it. 

Mix them together, plop batter into muffins cups, and bake.  In my finicky oven, the muffins were perfectly baked after 20 minutes at 350 degrees.

Oh, and let me know if you grocery store is running low on canned pumpkin. I'm curious. It's not even Thanksgiving yet and at my store, there was only 1 can left on the shelf! Is there still a shortage or are people hoarding canned pumpkin? Maybe that many people are making these yummy muffins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.