August 3, 2012

Over Chikin?

If I see one more Facebook post blasting Chick-Fil-A, I'm going to completely lose my mind.

I see a privately-owned company, founded by a Southern Baptist, that has NEVER been open on Sundays, standing firm on their beliefs.  Why is this wrong or a surprise? How Dan Cathy choses to spend the company's profits is his decision. 

I hope no one ever tells me how to spend my money and tells me where I *should* donate my money.

If their donations bother you that much, eat somewhere else.  It's really quite simple.  And I hope that all the outraged people investigate the donations & practices of every place they buy food or products from with as much vigor, instead of just reading the cliff notes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.