August 30, 2012

Laundry Room Decor

I love my laundry room but it's also a Mud Room, since it leads from the garage to the kitchen. That's where my pantry is too.  If I had built the house, I would have put the pantry where it is, but have it open into the kitchen instead. That would make more sense.

On one side of my (old needs replacing soon) washer is a tall cabinet and on the other side is my gigantic dryer. I only had a small amount of wall space that needed something and this is what I came up with:


I'm debating whether or not to spray paint the baskets a distressed white.  I think I will live with it for awhile and see.  All the appliances and cabinets in this room are white + all trim and doors.  I worry white baskets would be too much white.  The larger lower basket will hold the mesh zip laundry bags I use for delicates.  Not sure if I'll put anything in the higher basket yet. Maybe something I'm trying to hide from the kids?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.