July 6, 2012

My 3rd Child

I have a slew of friends who have teased me for years about having a third child.  Most of them only have two children so it's like they wanted me to be the guinea pig and take the leap first.  Other less informed people assume that because I have two boys I will have a third baby because I *need* to have a daughter.  As if having a third child after having two boys would automatically guarantee me a girl?  I never understood this way of thinking and frankly, it pissed me off to think people actually think I wouldn't feel complete if I didn't have a daughter.  I don't have the best relationship with my own mother so honestly, having a daughter kind of scares the crap out of me.

But I did have a third child. It's another boy! He's furry and licks his butt but he's adorable and such a lovebug, even when he's barking his face off at 3:45 in the morning.

Yay for puppies and sleep deprivation!





No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.