July 31, 2012

Football, Football and More Football

Is it really August already? That can only mean one thing:

FOOTBALL.

This year I will have 2 boys playing and I'd  be lying if I told you I wasn't freaking out just a bit. We were looking over the game schedule last night and starting Saturday, September 8th and every single Saturday through November will be football all day.  My younger son is on the 70lb team and they typically play in the morning, usually at 10 or 11am.  My older son is on the 105lb team and they typically play around 2 or 3 in the afternoon.  For away games starting at 11, we'd have to be there by 10am and they'd finish up around 1 - - the time my older son would need to be at the field ... so yeah, it will be like a full time job.  Honestly, I think I may start to dislike football!  If I start to dislike football, my husband will divorce me.

Practice starts tomorrow night at 6pm and bascially doesn't end until school starts so August (for me) is basically over too!

Many thanks to Target for putting the 2-packs of OFF on clearance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.