May 23, 2012

3 Days

I am now chanting, I love my husband, I love my husband, I love my husband ... but, if I get home today and the pool isn't open and filling with water, you may see me on the news.

I'm just sayin'

Stress over this party has finally gotten the better of me and I have decided to take the rest of the week off. It's really the only way to make sure everything gets done. Sadly, yes, this is code for babysitting my husband to keep him moving along.

We will not be going to pick out our puppy on Saturday. Thankfully, the breeder is available on late Friday afternoon so that will work so much better.  I cannot wait to get my hands on these puppies!

Take a look at this yumminess that I picked from my garden this week.  Nothing beats fresh strawberries!



I have strawberries, yellow squash, carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes growing.  I can't wait for that bounty to start producing.

Here's a cucumber from last year:


I am the cucumber whisperer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.