April 12, 2012

Progress!

Home renovations always take longer than you anticipate. This is the price you pay when you do it yourself. It's a catch 22 if you ask me ... pay someone to do it, who may do it wrong or do it yourself in your spare time.  My husband is handy guy so I should just be thankful we have the option to choose!


Once we started ripping stuff off the walls, we ran into a few issues which lead to a few other issues and decisions. Isn't that always the way? For example, we repainted the front of the fireplace and massively cleaned inside of the (fake) fireplace. It's looking good! I really like the way the tile looks ... and I can't wait to see it all put together with the new stone and the hardwood flooring!

I'm trying my best to be patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.