March 27, 2012

What's In Your Crockpot?

I have mad love for my crockpot. If you aren't using your crockpot frequently, then you are missing out on some tasty, easily prepared meals! At our last family gathering my father-in-law and I were discussing the brilliance of the crockpot and my brother-in-law jumped into the conversation. He has forbidden his wife from using the crockpot unless she is home. In other words, he doesn't want plugged-in stuff "on" while they aren't home.  I told him he was crazy and glad he wasn't my husband!

This is for dinner tonight:


The only change I made was NOT to cook it for 22 hours. I think that's absurd.  It was still partially frozen when I plopped that sucker into the crockpot at 8am this morning but it will be delightfully cooked by the time I get home tonight.  To be served with baked potatoes and broccoli. Yum!

I hope you crockpot soon!

1 comment:

  1. It was delicious!!! I'll be eating the leftovers tonight.

    ReplyDelete

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.