January 4, 2012

A Jersey Girl Intro

Yes I live in New Jersey and no it's not by choice. I've lived here my entire life (except for the college years) so it's hard to think about living somewhere else, especially when most of your family lives here and your children are still young.  It's an okay place to live, I guess. You've got the ocean on one side and city life on the other. Both of which offer many options for fun.

You might be wondering what this blog will be about. Good question! I've been reading blogs for very long time. I had one in the past, but mostly wrote about my children. I decided that wasn't a good idea and shut it down. That was about 3 years ago. But I missed having a blog.

I like to bake and try new recipes. I like to plan parties. I like to organize. And I like to try easy (and cheap) home decorating ideas. Some are my own and some I find on the internet and tweak to suit my needs. I am not Martha Stewart. I like simple, uncomplicated things. With common ingredients found right in your home. So boring, right? I like to call it sensible and time-saving instead.

After all, I am a working Jersey Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new friend! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.